FIS/HIS International 2020 online
On behalf of the Healthcare Infection Society, it is a pleasure to invite you to join us for the FIS / HIS International Conference, which will now take place online between 9 and 11 November 2020.
The abstract submission portal is now open for FIS/HIS International 2020 online.
Deadline Date: 4 September 2020
By having a virtual poster or oral presentation accepted for FIS/HIS International 2020 you will be able to showcase your research, discuss your findings with international colleagues, and enhance your CV. You can submit under a huge range of topics, with those who have abstracts accepted playing a key role in conference.
Please note that due to the timescale there will not be a call for late breaking abstracts.
Following the submission deadline:
- Abstracts are reviewed and outcomes communicated by the end of September.
- Accepted poster presenters are asked to supply an electronic pdf poster for the virtual poster area.
- A short video presentation can be provided to accompany each poster.
- During conference an online chat function on each poster allows delegates to type questions.
- A number of oral paper presentations will be allocated within the conference programme.
Full detail and templates available online.